Here, at SkillSet, we ensure that our eLearning is not only effective, but fun and engaging for learners.
We do this by keeping several key concepts in mind:
• We don’t build long eLearning courses and try, wherever possible, to keep courses to 30 minutes or less. If the content requires more than 30 minutes, then we break it down into bite-sized chunks.
• We don’t dictate the order in which the learner must work through a course, unless there is a specific need to do so. This means that learners are free to explore and learn at will. It also means that they can access the course at a later date and use it as a reference tool.
• Our instructional designers are creative in their use of content and employ voiceovers, avatars and videos to help present information in a fun and interactive way.
• We make it real and ensure that all the content, including any simulations, videos or exercises, are relevant to your organisation.
• We give learners the opportunity to interact, to actively participate and to put their newly acquired skills to the test.
• Our designers create visually attractive content and use images and illustrations that are related to the learning content.